Sunday, March 05, 2006

changing hearts

When your best friend turned to be your cruelest Foe, Where everybody you knew turned to be strangers, Changing Hearts left you all alone in the dark, Lonelyness embracing you into it’s deep freezed arms, And let yourself frozen in time….. May the world spins swifty, Let the wind of change races the time , Leave myself waiting still, Like a worm waits to be butterfly , Sleeping in the silence of the never ending night, When my time comes to be awaken , I will spread my wings of Hope and Fly away , To the brightest golden shining Star in the sky , And let my self glows a ray of peace , And if that time comes, Will It change the Shifted Hearts ? Will It make the strangers turn to be a friendly faces ? Or everything will stays the same as I slept ? Well it’s a journey I have to take..........

No comments: