Sunday, January 25, 2009

God Works in a mysterious way

Recently I told my friend that I’m kinda bored with my daily routines. Not like I’m not thankful for what I got now, but I want to experienced new things. I Really need new atmosphere, some new things will boost me up to full potential.

and  Suddenly, My dad got his heart condition. And I accompanied him to Singapore, where he got his treatment.

Usually you go to Singapore for a vacation, to have a good time, doing some shopping spree, and so on. But this time is so different, I went there with a terrifying feelings about what will happened. And all the emotional roller coaster ride were such a new experience for me. I realize that I have the capability to adapt to a new situation, and bring my best to cope up with every obstacles that come and challenge my nerves.

But thankfully My dad’s doing so much better, the surgery went very well, miraculously fast healing, everything’s seems so easy for him. I am very thankful for that.

I really got my new atmosphere !! Isn’t ironic… not like I was expected, but I got it ! Like I asked God!

And in this experience I acknowledge different perspective to other culture and also the way people live in other parts of the world. Because of Singapore is such a melting pot, where I can meet so many people from the world.

And also I encountered my friends, old ones and new one, who live there. It was such a nice thing to meet up with your old pal, and nice to know that he’s doing well and still the nice person I knew. Something never changed. We had a good time ! Well good is underrated, Great it is

And I also met this new nice person that clicks with me instantly. We had fun !

And recently, I said to my other friend, that I need time to get some rest. Because of.. the trip kinda physically and also mentally drain me. And this morning I got a gigantic toothaches that slammed me down to the ground. Never had this kinda tooth aches before. The pain stung me like a bee in my nerves. My lips swollen up . And , after a brief appointment with the dentist, I got my treatment, and my rest.  I can’t go anywhere. Just stay on my bed, drugged. There it is.. My Day’s off. Having my Rest. My Time out. Though it bummed me for not going to one of the most anticipated concert today. But Hey there must be a reason for my absence. I just don’t know it yet. Maybe it ’s good or Bad.. I dunno.. let’s wait and see..

I believe God gave me these experiences to show how He loves so much, for my prayer to be answered in so many ways… not like I expected.  we’ll never know nor understand His Plans, but we can learn and accept the path He made for us., after we strive for it.


1 comment:

tjita sweet said...

Amien. Amien. Amien :)